View All Job Listings
Our corporate client located in Norwalk is looking for an experienced attorney to join their growing legal department. Reporting to the General Counsel, the Corporate Counsel will provide legal oversight and advice on a variety of matters including corporate governance, contracts, compliance and intellectual property.
Duties will include:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a contracts including vendor agreements, clinical and research agreements, confidentiality agreements, licensing agreements, data use agreements, data sharing agreements.
- Managing the contract process, including renewals, terminations and other essential information.
- Maintaining and updating corporate records.
- Managing the company’s IP, including timely filings for all trademark and patents.
- Handling the legal department’s annual operations planning, budget and forecasting.
- 7-10 years’ experience, some of which must be from a corporate legal department preferably in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industries.
- Strong communication and contract negotiation skills.
- Excellent understanding of intellectual property law.
- Working knowledge of HIPAA and HITECH
- High-level technical and computer proficiency required.
If you would like to learn more about the Corporate Counsel position available in Norwalk, CT, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.