Government Contracts Specialist
View All Job Listings
Great opportunity for an experienced government contracts specialist to join a company in Wilmington, DE on a long-term (6 months) remote consulting basis to review government contracts. The project will start on a part-time basis (around 20 hour per week), and the person in this role will be working virtually but would ideally be located in the Wilmington, DE or Washington, DC area. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Review government contracts, point out issues, and then provide a memo about or discuss these points.
- Assist with CUI (controlled unclassified information), i.e. figuring out what the cybersecurity requirements are in the contract and then work with internal personnel to determine what type of security the company has in place.
- Assist with the company’s response to government contracts and audits thereof.
- 5+ years of experience working with government contracts
- Excellent communication skills are required
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated
If you would like to learn more about the Government Contracts Specialist position available on a remote basis, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.