View All Job Listings
Trustpoint has a need for Litigation Paralegals with a minimum of 3 years of experience. Qualified candidates may have experience on Plaintiff's or Defense teams in a variety of litigation types and should have significant experience with the following responsibilities:
- Drafting pleadings, discovery, motions, and correspondence.
- Conducting legal research utilizing Westlaw or LexisNexis
- Gathering, evaluating, and summarizing case documents (i.e. medical chronologies)
- Coordinating depositions and identifying expert witnesses.
- Preparing Tables of Contents and Tables of Authorities.
- Assisting with trial preparation including trial binders and exhibits.
To be considered, qualified candidates should click Apply Now below.