Empowering Lawyers: The Importance of Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
Continuing legal education (CLE) is vital for lawyers as it keeps them up-to-date with legal developments, new laws, and regulations. Through CLE programs, lawyers deepen their knowledge, enhance skills, and offer clients accurate and effective counsel. It encourages critical thinking and innovative approaches to legal challenges while maintaining professional competence and ethical standards, ensuring a steadfast commitment to justice.
Wednesday, September 27th | Friedman Kaplan Seiler Adelman & Robbins LLP Office & Live Stream
Prevent your data from becoming Toxic: Mapping, Privacy Risk Analysis, Cyber Threats, DSAR, & Discovery
What will be discussed:
- Understand why data mapping is vital to an organization from privacy to litigation.
- Learn how technology and Legal professionals can work together and partner around the data privacy cycle and the role it plays within every organization.
- Discussion around overly broad retention strategies and the major risks posed
- Identify privacy risks with the collection and processing of personal information.
- Update on regulatory trends and best practices, such as Privacy by Design, and its role in an organization’s data privacy efforts.
Jerry Mclver, Chris Gallagher
7 Times Sq Floor 28, New York, NY 10036
and Virtual, a link will be sent out the day prior to the event.
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Please specify when registering if you will be live streaming or in-person. We will have lunch for those in-person at the office and UBER Eats vouchers for those remote and live streaming. This program is pending approval for one hour of CLE credit. This qualifies for the new Data Security requirement or Technology in New York – A certificate will be sent out post event via email.
Live Stream Registration:
If you plan to attend virtually, please Register Here