The big picture:
We are positioned to capitalize on a new market of opportunity that hasn’t been touched by Trustpoint.One previously. In this position you will be enabled to drive all aspects of the recruiting life-cycle ensuring your clients positions are filled quickly and with the best talent possible. As the newest division of Trustpoint.One, this is a tremendous opportunity as we are rapidly building the team. Come be a major contributor to our culture, have access to a transparent career path, rich growth opportunity, a proven training blueprint, and top performance coaches. We invest 100’s of hours into your success year one!
What you will accomplish in this role:
- Be a rock star recruiting professional. Build networks and community relationships to attract passive candidates. Research and pursue the most efficient and creative sourcing ideas. Leverage the best tools to efficiently get in touch with great people. Rapidly build your professional talent pipeline… helping people connect to a better future.
- Showcase your ability to assess talent through the entire recruiting cycle. From thinking deeply about sourcing people with the right background, to engaging them in conversation about career growth, you will be constantly learning how to identify and evaluate the best of the best!
- Learn, Grow, Learn, Grow, Learn, Grow, Repeat – Balance your drive and commitment, coupled with interpersonal skills, topped off with a win-win mindset.
- Build your book of business through sourcing new talent, cold calling, networking, social media outreach, aligning people’s motivators to your client’s opportunities.
- Execute all technical recruiter functions, which include overseeing the entire lifecycle to ensure a great candidate experience. Build a robust pipeline of technical talent
- Express your passion for recruiting and helping people
What you bring to the table:
- 0+ Years of experience o Results Oriented / Competitive
- Strong Work Ethic
- Winning Attitude
- High Learning Aptitude
- Energy / Drive
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- MS Office (Preferred)