Trustpoint One is assisting a local title company in its search for an experienced Abstractor. Local or remote candidates with the following qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Abstractor Job Responsibilities:
- Examine and verify titles;
- Search Real Estate records;
- Research records and files for specific properties;
- Summarize legal and insurance documents;
- Pass along necessary information to legal professionals;
- Assist with obtaining Title opinion;
- Work closely with law firms, real estate agencies and title insurance companies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or significant abstracting experience in lieu of degree;
- Previous experience working as an Abstractor or for a Title company REQUIRED;
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Excellent computer/data entry skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Experience working with the ICIS, county recorder websites and courthouse records;
- MUST have IOWA experience Abstracting.
If you would like to learn more about the Abstractor position, please submit your resume in Word format.