TrustPoint.One is partnered with a leading collections law firm seeking an Accounting Manager. This firm is unique in their operations as they use innovative technology to service their clients and heavily incorporate Lean principles-providing for top-notch operations and efficiencies. This opportunity offers a competitive salary and benefits, with responsibilities that will include:
- Managing the accounting department consisting of 4 accounting specialists
- Confidently handling large monetary transactions from clients and effective cash management processes
- Assisting the accounting team with accounts payable and receivable functions, collections, reconciliations, etc.
- Responsible for all internal financial and operational controls relating to AP/AR functions within the firm
- 5+ years of experience in accounting management
- Must have prior experience working within a legal setting (law firm, law office, in-house legal department, etc.)
- Must be efficient with Excel and QuickBooks
Qualified Accounting Managers are encouraged to submit their resume in MS Word format for immediate consideration.