Trustpoint International (trustpoint.one) is headquartered in the Galleria area of Atlanta, and is a leader in the world of managed legal services.
Trustpoint is currently accepting applications for an A/R Specialist. The ideal candidate for this position will have at least two plus years' experience resolving customer accounts, tracking invoices and expediting payments.
This is a full-time permanent position offering a market competitive salary plus a wide range of benefits.
- Prepare and review client statements
- Communicate with clients about payment status and delinquent accounts
- Prepare client analysis reports
- Provide backup support to others in the accounting and finance group
- Communicate with management on and work with A/R team on collection processes
- Four-year degree preferred
- Two + years experience in a wide range of accounting matters
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft office products including Excel
- Familiarity with common accounting software
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to self-manage multiple duties
For immediate consideration please submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org