Trustpoint.One is pleased to partner with a leading international law firm in its search for an Administrative Supervisor, in charge of overseeing the day-to-day operations. This is a direct hire position for the firm's Washington, DC offices and is a hybrid role.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Provide supervision and guidance regarding the workflow, resources and priorities in assigned functions; May supervise direct report staff and/or projects;
- Manage the workflow, resources and priorities in assigned functions;
- Oversee and perform daily administrative operations and services for local departments including Client Service Specialists, Paralegals, Office Services, Records, Facilities and/or Reception;
- Execute the Firm’s initiatives and operations at the local level, such as office implementations, projects, programs, and events including but not limited to moves, maintenance, security and resource management activities; Plan and execute office events;
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred);
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience (preferred); and
- At least 6 years of experience in a professional services or legal environment (required).
This job offers a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and benefits. If you would like to learn more about the Administrative Supervisor position available in DC, then please submit your resume, in Word format, to cindy.alvarengatrustpoint.one.
Trustpoint.one provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.