Trustpoint.One is pleased to be supporting a boutique defense litigation firm with its search for an Associate Attorney in its Glendale, CA office. The individual in this role will focus primarily on personal injury claims and will be responsible for conducting legal research, managing case files, drafting correspondence to clients, drafting pleadings, preparing and responding to discovery, defending and taking depositions and communicating with clients, insureds and outside counsel. The Associate will also be drafting and arguing motions, participating in mediation and settlement conferences and preparing for trial. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual eager to work in a congenial environment with opportunity for growth.
Associate Attorney Qualifications
- 3-10 years of litigation experience
- Ability to manage the defense of a claim through life of the matter
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Outstanding interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Conscientious of and able to meet deadlines
- Positive disposition
Salary is commensurate with experience in addition to a bonus structure and competitive benefits package.
Qualified individuals interested in the Associate Attorney opening are encouraged to submit a current resume for immediate consideration.