Trustpoint.one is partnering with a leading, national financial institution in their search for an Associate General Counsel in New York. This contract-to-hire role offers an Attorney, with strong commercial finance and lending experience, the opportunity to join an expanding legal department in a well-established organization. The Attorney will be responsible for:
- Managing commercial loan obligations and securitizations
- Providing guidance and advice to various business units within the company
- Providing legal support for company’s mortgage warehouse and facility transactions
- Manage the work of outside counsel with respect to CLO transactions and deals
- Must have 5+ years of experience in the commercial finance & lending practice area
- Thorough knowledge of CLO transactions
- Must be a member, in good standing, of the New York Bar
This is a great opportunity to become an integral part of a national commercial lender that is experiencing upward growth and expansion. Excellent compensation package, dynamic team and congenial work environment.
Interested and qualified candidate are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.