We are seeking an attorney to assist our corporate client in Iowa City with due diligence, discovery, and legal research for a part-time temporary assignment. This is a terrific opportunity for a junior attorney, an attorney re-entering the workforce, a sole practitioner looking to supplement their practice, or a retired attorney who doesn’t want to fully retire yet!
- Review legal documents for substance, readability, and technical correctness
- Negotiate and draft contracts, including leases, licenses, corporate transactions, and real estate and employment agreements
- Handle legal issues including due diligence, discovery, and legal research
- Prepare exhibits for arbitration
- Actively licensed in good standing in any recognized US jurisdiction (Iowa licensure preferred)
- 1-3 years’ legal experience
Interested and qualified candidates are urged to submit their resume in MS Word format for immediate consideration.