Closing Officer/Commercial Real Estate Attorney
Trustpoint.one has partnered with the New York City office of a well-established and successful financial institution in their search for an experienced Commercial Real Estate Attorney to join their growing legal team as Closing Officer. The Closing Officer will have responsibility for:
- Coordinating and managing the legal due diligence process for commercial mortgage originations
- Working with internal and external counsel on real estate transactions
- Establishing and maintaining close communication with each transaction’s stakeholders
- Preparing and issuing financing commitments based upon approved loan terms
- Reviewing and responding to legal questions and issues presented by screening, underwriting and servicing departments
The qualified candidate will have at least 2 years of commercial loan experience. Large law firm experience is a plus. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial Real Estate Attorney to make the transition to an in-house role with an exciting company and congenial team!
Qualified Commercial Real Estate Attorneys are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.