Commercial Contracts Attorney – Temporary
Wonderful opportunity for an experienced Commercial Contracts Attorney to join a well-respected financial services company in Downtown Manhattan on a temporary basis. The Commercial Contracts Attorney will negotiate directly with external clients, will coordinate with internal clients, and will have support of the current team for strategy. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Negotiate and draft various contracts such as product licenses, vendor agreements, confidentiality agreements, software licenses, trial agreements, assignments and amendments; be well versed in commonly used alternate language and drafting customized contract provisions.
- Liaise with internal and external clients in the contract negotiation process; ensure that sales and business personnel comply with internal policies and procedures.
- Navigate contracts database and other internal systems to obtain information on company’s contractual relationships.
- Draft legal correspondence and other documentation related to vendor and customer agreements.
- JD from an ABA accredited law school with an active license to practice law in New York.
- 2+ years’ experience negotiating, drafting, and managing commercial contracts.
- Some Data Software Licensing experience is required.
- Good communication and drafting skills, works well with business people and internal team, breaks down complex issues into easily digestible concepts, and works well with tight deadlines.
If you would like to learn more about the Commercial Contracts Attorney position available in Downtown Manhattan, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.