Trustpoint.One is pleased to be supporting a highly respected global financial services organization with their search for a Commercial Real Estate Finance Attorney with 3-5 years of lending experience. This role will support the firm with a broad array of real estate related tasks that include:
- Drafting and negotiating investment and loan paperwork
- Prepare, review and negotiate various agreements including commercial mortgages, trust agreements, custodial agreements and more
- Support portfolio managers with preparation of amendments, consents and waivers, modifications, etc.
- Supervision of outside counsel
- Perform legal research, review practices and procedures and provide overall risk management
The qualified Commercial Real Estate Finance Attorney will have 3-5 years of hands-on commercial lending experience, either from a law firm or the in-house corporate legal department or another lending institution. The ability to work both collaboratively is important. Must be able to work in a fast-paced and busy department and handle tight deadlines.
Our client is busy and this is an addition to the team! This position offers a great opportunity to move to an in-house legal department in an organization with a solid and long-standing good reputation. Generous compensation and benefits package.
Interested and qualified Commercial Real Estate Attorneys are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.