Corporate M&A Attorney-In-House
Trustpoint.One is seeking a Corporate M&A Attorney with 9+ years’ experience for a 2+ month secondee position with our client, a leading technology company, located in New York City. The seconded attorney will support the in-house legal department with due diligence for a potential acquisition.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Significant (9+ years) experience handling due diligence for M&A transactions relating to the technology industry
- In-house experience from a technology company is highly preferred
- Demonstrated success working in a high-performing, results-driven environment and working with business leader on key legal issues
- Solid tenure with a top tier law firm or a combination of law firm and in-house legal department experience
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong academic credentials and oral and written communication skills
- Must be licensed to practice law in good standing in at least one state
Interested and qualified Licensing Attorneys are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.