Trustpoint.One has partnered with a top-ranked AmLaw Firm in their search for a Corporate Project Management Attorney, with strong financial project management skills, for a long-term, open-ended project relating to international corporate reorganizations and expansions. This remote opportunity is a terrific opportunity to support industry leaders with a variety of transactional tasks that will include:
- Assist senior Attorneys with finalizing a broad array of corporate documents such as drafting resolutions for filings
- Performing legal research on various entities
- Extensive work with legal V-Rooms; must have strong knowledge of legal documents and how they should be stored
- Manage global execution tracker for project budgeting and forecasting, financial tracking and project estimations
- Track documents from entities, download and extract information, create redlines
- Perform gap analysis of documents for numerous transactions
- Other duties as assigned
The qualified Corporate Project Management Attorney will have at least 3+ years of corporate law experience; any exposure to cross-border transactions is a large plus. Solid project management and technical skills along with an aptitude for learning new programs is key for this role. Must have extensive knowledge of Excel, including pivot table and charts, HighQ and other similar database research tools. All Attorneys must be barred, in good standing, in the state in which they are going to be performing the work.
This is an outstanding and unique opportunity to support Attorneys with high-level, sophisticated transactions and to be an integral part of a highly collegial team. Strong, competitive hourly rate, indefinite project duration.
Interested and qualified Corporate Attorneys are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.