Trustpoint.one is pleased to be partnering with a leading AmLaw 50 law firm in their search for an Attorney with FERC experience. This long-term contract role offers the qualified Attorney the opportunity to support industry leaders on a remote basis and the chance to work with high-profile clients. The FERC Attorney will be responsible for duties that include:
- Working on natural gas and electric certificate and rate cases
- Advocacy in policy and rulemaking proceedings
- Support green energy transactions
- Assist in client representation for compliance, investigations and enforcement proceedings
- Addition assistant with other renewable developments
The qualified FERC Attorney will have at least 2+ years of related experience, ideally from another law firm. All Attorneys must be admitted to the Bar in the state in which the work will be performed.
This position offers the high-level, sophisticated work expected from a top 50 law firm without the pressure of meeting high billable hour requirements or the need to go to an office! Strong hourly compensation is offered.
Interested and qualified FERC Attorneys are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration.