Trustpoint.one has partnered with a leading, global Am Law 50 law firm in their search for an experienced Corporate Attorney with strong Energy and M&A experience. This remote position is long-term and open-ended in nature and offers the opportunity to work alongside a highly respected industry leader. The Corporate Attorney will be responsible for duties that include:
- Assisting with all facets of M&A transactions
- Drafting power purchase agreements (PPAs) and offtake agreements
- Conducting due diligence for proposed targets and portfolios
- Assisting with financing for energy infrastructure projects
- Additional duties as required
The qualified Corporate M&A and Energy Attorney will have at least 5+ years of experience, ideally from a large law firm in addition to strong exposure to both M&A and Energy-related transactions. In addition, all Attorneys must be admitted to the Bar, in good standing, in the State in which the work will be performed. Excellent interpersonal skills are a must.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain large law firm experience without the pressure of mandatory billable hours. Strong hourly compensation is offered.
Interested and qualified M&A and Energy Attorneys are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration.