Trustpoint One has collaborated with a dynamic, well-established Plaintiff’s firm in expansion mode. The firm, with locations throughout Texas is seeking an Attorney Manager in the San Antonio office. Attorneys with 5+ years of Plaintiffs Personal Injury trial experience including 5+ Jury Trials should apply.
Attorney Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Attorneys will manage a team of attorneys and staff;
- Develop and lead internal audit and compliance programs;
- Determine strategies and responsibilities to include specific tasks that must result in a positive impact for the firm; and
- Hold team accountable for achieving goals and progress to adding more responsibilities.
- Juris Doctor;
- Member, in good standing, of the Texas Bar;
- 5+ Years Personal Injury experience to include 5+ Jury Trials;
- Organizational skills;
- Possess compassion, dedication, solid work ethic and is client service focused.
If you would like to learn more about the Attorney Manager position in San Antonio, Texas, please submit your resume in Word format.