Trustpoint.One is pleased to be supporting a leading global law firm in their search for an experienced Records and Information Management Attorney for a 3-4 month remote project. The main focus of this role will mainly involve RIM schedule and policy work. This is an immediate need! The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, reviewing and revision of clients’ records and information management policies and related policies and procedures (e.g., electronic communications retention policies, social media policies, etc.)
- Creation, development and maintenance of client records retention policies and records retention schedules.
- Perform research regarding applicable state and Federal recordkeeping, data use, and storage and disposition requirements.
- Communication with counsel in the Firm’s various international offices to obtain guidance on foreign record retention and data privacy requirements.
- Research and respond to client inquiries.
- Preparation of project plans, budgets and other client pitch materials.
- Other projects as needed
The qualified Records and Information Management Attorney must have solid knowledge of retention periods on both a domestic and global basis. All Attorneys must be a Member, in good standing, of the Bar in the state in which they will be working. Strong writing and research skills are required for this position.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an AmLaw 100 law firm and work with a broad array of high-profile client.
Interested and qualified Records and Information Management Attorneys are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.