Trustpoint.One is pleased to be supporting the New York City office of an AmLaw 100 law firm in their search for an Attorney Recruiting & Development Coordinator. This exciting position will support the Firm’s Attorney recruiting program and will be involved in all facets of the hiring process. The Attorney Recruiting and Development Coordinator will be responsible for duties that will include:
- Coordinate the hiring process for all Summer Associates, entry-level, lateral and partner-level Attorneys
- Coordinate and schedule the Firm’s on-campus interviews
- Update and maintain Attorney candidate database
- Coordinate and manage the Firm’s Summer Associate events and program
- Responsible for applicant correspondence
- Process new hire paperwork and assist with conflicts process
- Additional duties as required
The qualified Attorney Recruiting and Development Coordinator must have 3+ years of experience from a law firm or professional services company in addition to 2 years of Recruiting experience. A Bachelor’s Degree is required for this role. Top-notch interpersonal and computer skills are mandatory. Having an affinity for planning (and attending) social gatherings and events is an important piece of this position.
The Attorney Recruiting and Development Coordinator position offers an exciting opportunity to become an integral part of a leading law firm’s critical Attorney hiring process. The position offers great exposure to all departments and a bird’s eye view of the inner workings of a top-ranked law firm.
Interested and qualified Attorney Recruiting and Development Coordinator candidates are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.