Trustpoint is excited to partner with an AmLaw 200 firm in their search of an Attorney Recruiting Manager in their Chicago office. This is a fantastic direct hire, hybrid opportunity that will support all aspects of attorney and student recruiting efforts in Chicago and firm-wide.
- Manage all aspects of the lateral associate hiring process and student recruitment program.
- Work to develop and execute recruiting strategy.
- Maintain working relationships with legal search firms to stay abreast of market trends.
- Champion quality candidate experience from first contact through onboarding.
- Collaborate with the Director of Attorney Recruiting and the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion to drive efforts to actively recruit diverse candidates.
- Interact with all levels of Firm leadership including Department Heads, Practice Group Leaders and Office Leaders as part of recruiting process.
- Identify areas for continual improvement in candidate database.
- Provide additional support for partner and student recruiting efforts.
- Assist with special programs and projects and collaborate with other departments as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of experience in a law firm or other professional services environment with 3+ years of attorney recruiting experience.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, collaborative working relationships within all levels of the firm.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Creative, flexible, and open to innovative ideas and evolving responsibilities.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite and applicant tracking software (ViRecruit preferred).
- Computer proficiency in Windows-based software and Microsoft Office Suite applications
including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Exceptional computer skills with the ability to learn new software applications quickly.
This is an exciting opportunity with a renowned law firm. Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration!