Trustpoint One is seeking a licensed Attorney with administrative/programmatic experience for a long term temporary project in Annapolis, Maryland.
Temporary Attorney Job Responsibilities:
- This position supports the department in providing quality educational programming for the Judiciary’s judges, magistrates, and commissioners;
- Supports the department’s volunteer course coordinators and faculty in developing courses as part of the CLE program. This includes course and materials development and coordinating the implementation of the course;
- Works with course coordinators and faculty to ensure quality courses are developed along with quality classroom and student materials;
- Conducts legal research, supports the updating/edits of judicial bench books and helps to evolve the department by supporting the development of new programs and drafting of department documents (e.g. standards, policies and procedures);
- Designs online course curricula. Staff’s subcommittee and workgroup efforts;
- Develops and maintains the production of publications such as the Civil Court Bench Books;
- Assist in the management of large, high visibility educational programs.
- Juris Doctor;
- Licensed and in good standing in Maryland;
- Experience in managing administrative and program-based strategies;
- Background in adult education (preferred);
- Strategic thinker who is organized and a quick learner;
- Efficient, timely in meeting deadlines
If you’d like to learn more about the temporary Attorney position please submit your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.