Trustpoint One has partnered with a top tier law firm in its search for an Associate or Staff Attorney with Securities Compliance experience. Attorneys will focus on compliance and reporting under Section 16 and Sections 13(d), (f), (g) and (h) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Tasks include structuring transactions and developing related disclosure strategies for initial public offerings of portfolio companies, spin-offs, SPACs, merger and PIPE related activities, derivative transactions and significant secondary sales.
Candidates with the following qualifications are encouraged to apply:
- Juris Doctor from an accredited law school and strong academic credentials;
- Experience in Exchange Act beneficial ownership reporting (13D, 13G, 13F and 13H) and Section 16 short-swing reporting and exposure;
- Familiarity with Securities Act Rule 144 is a plus;
- Admission to the New York bar.
- Strong organizational time and management skills;
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration.