Trustpoint.One is seeking NLRB Litigation Attorneys for a long-term, contract position for one of our clients located in Denver, Colorado. These attorneys will provide representation and advice to officials involving the interpretation of statutes, regulations, contracts, and precedents; or the presentation of cases before the National Labor Relations Board adjudicating claims related to employment and labor law. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Preparing pretrial briefs, motions, pleadings, responses and other documents to present the issues independently with little or no direct supervision.
- Providing legal advice and services with respect to regulations, practices, or other legal matters, and formulating opinions involving the analysis and interpretation of federal, state and local laws.
- Litigating cases before administrative bodies and federal courts.
- Communicating orally and in writing to include the ability to negotiate with third parties on behalf of clients and prepare legal documents and presentations.
- Conducting legal research to gather and interpret information and ensure accuracy of details; using resources such as internal and external documents, archives, electronic databases, and interviews.
- At least three years of experience practicing before the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) or Federal Labor Relations Authority (FLRA}, or a state equivalent, and/or advising clients regarding labor law issues.
- Juris Doctor from an American Bar Association accredited law school.
- Current member in good standing of a state, territory of the United States, District of Columbia or Commonwealth of Puerto Rico Bar Association.
- MUST be flexible for travel throughout the United States.
If you would like to learn more about the NLRB Litigation Attorney positions available in Denver then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.