Banking and Finance Attorney
Trustpoint One is pleased to partner with a global firm in its search for an attorney to join the banking practice of the firm’s New York City office. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of acquisition finance or leveraged finance experience. This is a great opportunity to represent arrangers and direct lenders in complex transactions. Attorneys with the following lender side experience are encouraged to apply.
- Lender side experience is required.
- Experience handling leveraged buyout transactions.
- Significant experience working with arrangers and direct lenders to facilitate creative funding.
- Admitted, in good standing to the bar of New York.
- Top tier law school and grades.
- Strong financial, analytical and negotiation skills.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume in Word Format.