Trustpoint One is proud to collaborate with a fast paced, growing and busy personal injury firm in Bellaire, Texas its search for a bilingual (English/Spanish) Receptionist to greet callers and visitors.
- Answer phones and direct callers to appropriate parties;
- Monitor phone messages to/from Answering Service to staff for after hours;
- Greet visitors and offer clients beverages;
- Confirm appointments with prospective clients, note on calendar;
- Ensure water and coffee is available;
- Clean/organize reception area, break room and conference rooms;
- Ensure kitchen is fully stocked daily and maintain adequate inventory;
- Sanitize conference rooms after meetings and ensure rooms are locked at the end of the day;
- Assist case manager with data entry and other office tasks when not receiving calls or visitors.
- Minimum 2-3 years of Receptionist experience. Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
- Bilingual (Spanish/English);
- Superb customer service skills;
- Ability to work effectively and independently;
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Superior time-management and customer service skills.
If you meet the requisite qualifications for the Receptionist position, please submit your resume in Word format.