Trustpoint.One is hiring! We are seeking experienced Business Development Managers to support our busy and growing Translations team. This remote Business Development Manager position is a great opportunity to develop and expand a network of corporate clients who routinely are in need of document translation for their global offices.
The Business Development Manager is expected to possess a high degree of technical knowledge of translation technology, services and products, relevant to the Corporate sector. The Business Development Manager is expected to target buyers within the Corporate sector and to achieve revenue targets through the identification, lead generation, progression and completion of sales opportunities.
- Work as part of the Sales team within the assigned territory.
- Identify and generate sales opportunities in the assigned territory to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Initiate and close sales with new clients through prospection, client referrals, tradeshows and direct marketing activities.
- Organize and deliver presentations to target customers to demonstrate the value of the Trustpoint Translation offering.
- Ensure that new business opportunities are identified, tracked and closed in a timely manner.
- Develop a thorough understanding and commercial awareness of the marketplace including emerging client needs in the corporate sector
- Attend industry conferences and networking events to generate leads and promote Trustpoint Translation's translation services.
- Work in conjunction with other members of the sales team to leverage regional or global business opportunities.
- Provide regular, timely and accurate prospecting activity and sales reports, sales forecasts and to keep accurate pipeline records.
- Work closely with Sales, Operations, Technology, Business Implementation, Vendor Management, Marketing and Bid Management to develop and implement tailored solutions to new clients.
- Work closely with the Production Team to prepare quotations and in early stages of project preparation to ensure smooth hand off and client onboarding.
- Plan, organize and oversee sales-related marketing activities and events to generate awareness and sales opportunities within the sub-sectors.
- BA is preferred although equivalent qualification will be considered.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets within the translation industry.
- A strong, existing client contact list.
- Knowledge of the translation industry including technical skills around translation technology, and content management would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills as well as effective human relations skills and proactive approach to the sales process.
- Excellent in-person and phone-based presentation skills.
Bring your legal business development skills to an exciting and growing translations team!
Interested and qualified translations Business Development Managers are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.