Trustpoint.One is pleased to be partnering with the Bay Area offices of an international law firm in their search for a Business Development Manager. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and responsibilities:
- Build strong relationships with attorneys and serve as lead when preparing new business pitches, presentations and RFP responses and track results of same;
- Partner with events planning team on internal and external events;
- Assist with cross-selling strategies;
- Research markets, competition and clients;
- Write articles for Chambers publication;
- Candidate will currently be employed at the manager level or senior specialist level with experience in the California legal market.
- Candidate is required to have business development experience at an AmLaw 100 law firm.
Position offers a hybrid work schedule. Salary for this position is based on level of experience. Position offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to grow professionally. For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the link below.