Exciting opportunity for a Legal Business Development Specialist to assist with growing the client roster of a leading, international law firm! The NYC office of our AmLaw 200 client is seeking a Legal Business Development Specialist to support their attorneys with the growth and expansion of their client base. The Legal Business Development Specialist will also play an integral role in developing the firm’s visibility in the market and social media footprint. Duties will include:
- Conducting industry research and securing speaking engagements
- Collaborating with business partners in business development efforts and creating client pitches
- Maintaining and assisting with the development of collateral material
- Managing internal database of contacts and potential clients
- Assisting with planning targeted events
- Drafting correspondence, specially-targeted communications and responding to RFPs
The qualified Legal Business Development Specialist will have a demonstrated aptitude for networking, advanced writing, research and communication skills. Qualified candidates will have 2-3+ years of experience in Business Development, Marketing, Events or Communications along with prior law firm experience. A Bachelor’s degree is required. This is an exciting opportunity with a great group and offers a very competitive compensation package. This is a great opportunity to take your business development or marketing career to the next level!
Interested and qualified Legal Business Development Specialists are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.