Trustpoint International (Trustpoint.one) has an immediate need for a Calendar Coordinator/Scheduler in our Atlanta headquarters located in the Galleria area of Atlanta.
- Answering requests from law firm and corporate clients regarding scheduling of depositions
- Respond to client requests for transcripts
- Ensure all client services are scheduled as required
- Maintain internal client database
- Communicate with Law Firm Clients as needed
- Minimum 2 years experience with court reporting, legal, or insurance customer service matters
- Customer Service Oriented
- Excellent Communication skills both written and oral
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products
This is a full time permanent position offering market competitive compensation and a full range of benefits in a pleasant collegial work environment.
For immediate consideration, please submit resume in confidence along with salary requirements to email@example.com