Trustpoint.One is pleased to be partnering with a boutique law firm in their search for a Canadian Licensed Securities Litigation Attorney. The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience working with complex Canadian litigation, preferably securities litigation. This position offers remote work and seeks the following qualifications
- Current licensure in any Canadian province.
- Residence in the Eastern or Central time zones.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- French fluency is a plus.
- Ability to take direction well and work as part of a team.
This position offers a collegial work environment and a competitive salary and benefits package. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume below.