Trustpoint.One has partnered with a cutting-edge AmLaw 100 law firm, with offices in NYC, in their search for an experienced Capital Markets Transactional Associate. The ideal candidate for this role should possess a strong background handling capital markets transactions and corporate governance matters.
- 5-6 years’ experience as an attorney handling sophisticated capital markets transactions from another leading law firm
- Experience working with capital markets and public companies, handling matters that include SEC compliance, corporate governance matters and capital markets transactions
- Stellar academic credentials are required
- Membership, in good standing, with the New York State Bar is required
- Exposure to working with technology companies is a plus
This is a terrific opportunity for a Capital Markets Associate to become an integral part of the Firm’s New York City highly congenial team.
Interested and qualified Capital Markets Attorneys are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.