Trustpoint.One has partnered with a progressive, internationally-recognized AmLaw 100 law firm, with cutting-edge offices in the Bay Area, in their search for an experienced Capital Markets Transactional Associate. The ideal candidate for this role should possess a strong background handling capital markets transactions and corporate governance matters.
- 5-6 years’ experience as an attorney handling sophisticated capital markets transactions from another leading law firm
- Experience working with capital markets and public companies, handling matters that include SEC compliance, corporate governance matters and capital markets transactions
- Experience working with technology and/or life sciences companies is a plus
- Stellar academic credentials are required
- Membership, in good standing, with the California State Bar is required
This is a terrific opportunity for a Capital Markets Associate to become an integral part of the Firm’s Bay Area offices.
Interested and qualified Capital Markets Attorneys are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.