Trustpoint is pleased to partner with a full service law firm in Troy, Michigan in its search for a paralegal with collections and process experience. The temporary position will assist with collections on behalf of a bank and work location is flexible.
Paralegal Job Responsibilities:
- Draft and file complaints
- Effect service of process
- Manage entire default process from beginning to end
- Handle mailings, receive time stamped copies and service of process including postal verification while following state service of process rules.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Paralegal Certificate
- Experience with plaintiff’s side collections work with respect to defaulted equipment loans
- Experience managing the entire process from beginning to end.
Interested and qualified Collections Paralegals are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.