Wonderful opportunity for an experienced Commercial Contracts Attorney to join a well-respected company in Palm Beach Gardens, FL on a temporary basis. The Commercial Contracts Attorney will negotiate directly with external clients, will coordinate with internal clients, and will have support of the current team for strategy. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Contract drafting, negotiation and management
- Due diligence of existing contracts, identify and report financial risks/obligations to senior management
- 5+ years’ experience in a transactional practice, including at least 2 years of experience negotiating and managing commercial contracts
- Good communication and organization/project management skills
- Good understanding of corporate structures/governance
If you would like to learn more about the Commercial Contracts Attorney position available in Palm Beach, FL, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.