Trustpoint.One / Kelly Legal Resources is seeking an attorney with commercial contracts experience to work with our corporate client on a longer-term temporary assignment in Southfield. Ideal candidates will have extensive experience reviewing, revising, and negotiating a wide variety of client engagement and vendor documents.
- Review, revise, coordinate, and help negotiate confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, engagement letters, master service agreements, non-reliance letters, vendor purchasing contracts, event agreements, SAAS, leases, and data licenses
- Coordinate communication with and between clients, internal stakeholders, in-house counsel, outside professionals, and service providers
- Assist with compliance and other risk management matters
- Must be licensed in good standing with the Michigan Bar
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial contracts
- Business / project management experience, or experience with purchasing, contracting, or procurement is highly desired
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate detailed and complex information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume in Word format highlighting all relevant experience.