Trustpoint.One has an open opportunity for a Commercial Litigation Associate in Atlanta, GA. This is a full time, permanent opportunity with a top national law firm. In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn from well-respected teams and grow your practice substantially by taking the lead on a variety of commercial litigation cases. Interested candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Between 4 – 6 years’ experience in complex commercial litigation matters.
- Must have graduated from a top 50 law school
- Must have graduated in the top ten percent of their class
- Clerkship, Law Review, Order of the Coif or similar involvement is preferred
- Active Georgia bar license is not required but the candidate must be willing to sit for the bar at the next available opportunity or be eligible to waive in on motion.
- Must be comfortable taking charge of a matter and enjoying frequent and direct client contact.
Qualified candidates should apply below for consideration.