Trustpoint.One has an open opportunity for a Commercial Litigation Associate in Atlanta, GA. This is a full time, permanent opportunity with a prestigious law firm. In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn from well-respected teams and grow your practice substantially by taking the lead on a variety of commercial litigation cases. Interested candidates should meet the following criteria:
- At least 2 years of experience in complex commercial litigation matters
- Active Georgia bar license
- Must have sophisticated legal research and writing skills and the ability to prepare complex analysis
- Deposition experience helpful but not required
- Excellent academics and strong communication skills strongly preferred
- Must be comfortable taking charge of a matter and enjoying frequent and direct client contact
Qualified candidates should apply below for consideration.