Are you an experienced Attorney, looking to join an exceptional law firm team? We are currently assisting our client, a law firm in New York, NY, on their search for a Commercial Litigation Attorney. This is a great opportunity to become an integral part of a close knit law firm team - candidates will have responsibilities that include, but are not limited to following:
- Drafting of various legal documents - motions, briefs, appeals, pleadings, etc.
- Significant legal research and writing
- Frequent interaction clients and opposing counsel, related to class action cases
- Writing and research for appeals, as needed
- 4+ years' of related Attorney experience
- Licensed, and in good standing, with the New York State Bar
- Prior experience/exposure to Complex Litigation and/or Class Action matters is very helpful
- Ability to work independently
If you would like to learn more about the Commercial Litigation Attorney position, that is available in New York City (Financial District), then please submit your resume, in Word format.