Trustpoint.One has partnered with a longstanding and well-respected litigation law firm seeking a Commercial Litigation / Insurance Coverage Attorney. Partners (with or without a book of business) and senior level attorneys are encouraged to apply. This firm has been established for nearly 100 years and has a national presence. Qualified candidates will have experience handling complex insurance matters, reinsurance, commercial litigation and bad faith coverage claims. This opportunity offers a competitive salary and benefits.
Commercial Litigation / Insurance Coverage Attorney Requirements & Responsibilities:
- At least 8 years of experience working on commercial litigation matters
- Experience working on complex insurance and bad faith matters would be of interest
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Licensed to practice in the State of Florida
Qualified Commercial Litigation / Insurance Coverage Attorneys are encouraged to submit their resume in MS Word format for immediate consideration.