Trustpoint One assisting a large law firm in its search for an experienced Commercial Litigation Paralegal. The paralegal is needed on a temporary basis to cover an employee leave in Washington, D.C. This position reports to the Paralegal Manager.
Commercial Litigation Paralegal Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the tax group;
- Assist with trial preparation including discovery;
- Assist with motion preparation and correspondence.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university;
- Paralegal certificate preferred;
- Exposure to anti-trust preferred;
- Strong cite checking skills are required;
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
If you would like to learn more about the Temporary Commercial Litigation Paralegal Position in
Washington, DC please submit your resume in Word format.