Trustpoint.one is supporting a leading AmLaw law firm in their search for a Commercial Litigation Paralegal for a long-term (1 year!) temporary, remote assignment. The Commercial Litigation paralegal will assist attorneys with a variety of duties that include, but are not limited to the following:
- Preparation of requests for public records
- Preparation and tracking of subpoenas
- Organization of responses to subpoenas and other requests
- Other related duties as required
- 3+ years of experience as a paralegal handling defense-side litigation matters, ideally from a large law firm
- College degree strongly preferred
- A demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, particularly excellent technical writing skills, are essential
- Must be proactive and able to work independently, as well as with a team and with clients
This is a great opportunity for a Commercial Litigation Paralegal to work on a remote basis while supporting industry leaders on a very high-profile matter.
Trustpoint.One provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training