Trustpoint.One / Kelly Legal Resources is seeking an experienced Commercial Paralegal to work with one of our top corporate clients in Wilmington for a temporary assignment! Ideal candidates will have experience working with a variety of contracts, including NDAs, MTAs, and Research Service Agreements.
Duties & Qualifications
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience working with contracts and/or as a corporate paralegal
- Must be adept at searching and working within a contracts management database
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills when working with internal and external clients
- Must work independently and show initiative
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and protect confidential information
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks and competing priorities
Interested candidates should send a resume highlighting relevant experience in Word format only. Due to overwhelming response, only qualified candidates will be contacted.