Trustpoint.one is pleased to be supporting a thriving NYC boutique law firm in their search for a Commercial Real Estate Attorney to join their practice on a direct hire basis. The Commercial Real Estate Associate will have 2-4 years of experience handling commercial real estate transactions, preferably from another law firm setting. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with significant client contact. The firm has a very strong and steady client base, including major NYC developers, so they do work on very large deals. The firm offers a very collegial team, a lot of mentoring, and no minimum billable hour requirement.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience handling commercial real estate transactions
- Licensed and in good standing in New York.
- Comfort with significant client contact.
- Ability to work well with others, as well as to work independently.
- Superior organizational and communication skills
If you would like to learn more about the Real Estate Attorney position available in New York, NY then please submit your resume, in Word format, to firstname.lastname@example.org.