Trustpoint has partnered with a leading national law firm in their search for an experienced Commercial Real Estate Attorney to join their team in Michigan. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly collegial team and focus on matters that include:
- Commercial Leasing
- Purchase and sale of commercial properties
Duties will include:
- Creating and managing organizational documents and operating agreements
- Conducting title and survey review
- Creation of closing checklists
- Conducting lease negotiations, drafting amendments
The qualified Commercial Real Estate Attorney will have at least 3+ years of commercial real estate experience, ideally from another law firm is required. Admission to the Michigan Bar is highly preferred. Willingness to practice in one of the Firm’s Michigan offices on a hybrid basis is required.
Interested and qualified Commercial Real Estate Attorneys are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration.