Exciting AmLaw opportunity to join an incredible firm!
Trustpoint.One has partnered with our client, a highly respected law firm with offices in San Francisco, on their need for a strong Commercial Real Estate Attorney. The firm is looking for an exceptional associate to join them and learn from their highly experienced Partners! This opportunity offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. The ideal candidate for this role should possess at least 1+ year of experience handling real estate transactions, within a law firm environment, with responsibilities that include –
- Drafting documents such as commercial leases, purchase/sale agreements, finance documents, etc.
- Provide assistance/counsel related to closing purchase, sale, and finance transactions
- Extensive analysis of titles and surveys
- 2+ years’ experience as a real estate attorney, handling transactional matters
- Strong drafting skills
- Licensed to practice in California
- Strong academics preferred
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume, in Word format!