Trustpoint.One is staffing a 4 Month real estate related project starting in mid-October (candidates must reside in the Dallas Metro Area) working with the Real Estate practice group of our Dallas, TX law firm client. PLEASE NOTE: This project will be conducted in-person in our law firm client’s Downtown Dallas office and this is not litigation document review.
Here are the details:
- Expected Start Date: Mid-October, exact start TBD.
- Estimated Duration: 4 Months, possibly longer
- Location: This project will be conducted IN-PERSON in our law firm client’s office in Downtown Dallas. Candidates must commit to being able and willing to work in our client’s office. There is not a remote option for this project.
- Pay Rate: $35/hour.
- Required Candidate Qualifications:
- Paralegals, JDs, and Licensed attorneys, will be considered for this project. This assignment does not require an active law license.
- Candidates MUST have Real Estate Law Experience: ideally mortgage and/or title and survey related experience. Prior experience as a “Landman” would be ideal.
- Must reside in Dallas Metro Area
Interested and qualified Commercial Real Estate Professionals are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration.
We thank you for your consideration and we look forward to hearing from you!