Trustpoint.one is representing a leading, national financial institution in their search for a Commercial Finance Counsel in New York. This position offers an Attorney, experienced in commercial finance and lending, the opportunity to join an expanding legal department in an Associate General Counsel role.
The Commercial Finance Counsel will be responsible for:
- Supporting the business activities of the Company’s treasury and securitization functions
- Managing commercial loan obligations and securitizations
- Providing legal support for company’s mortgage warehouse and facility transactions
- Providing guidance and advice to various business units within the company
- Managing the work of outside counsel with respect to CLO transactions and deals
- Must have 5+ years of experience in the commercial finance & lending practice area
- Thorough knowledge of CLO transactions
- Knowledge of CMBS and prior in-house experience a plus
- Must be a member, in good standing, of the New York Bar
- Must be open to working in the Long Island office at least one day per week
This is a great opportunity to become an integral part of a national commercial lender that is experiencing upward growth and expansion. Excellent compensation package, dynamic team and congenial work environment.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.