Great opportunity for an experienced Paralegal to join a leading law firm in their Hartford, CT office on a direct hire basis. The person in this role will assist attorneys in the closing of commercial real estate financings and other transactional matters. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Title & survey review
- Due diligence review
- Preparing and managing corporate documents and commercial loan documents
- UCC searches/filings
- Organizing closing documentation.
- Working directly with title officers and surveyors to address title coverage, scope of survey work and resolve related issues.
- 5+ years of experience as a paralegal handling real estate transactions, at least some portion of which were commercial real estate transactions.
- Experience with law firms, commercial lenders, or other related entities will be considered
- College degree preferred
- A demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, particularly excellent technical writing skills, are essential.
- Must be proactive and able to work independently, as well as with a team and with clients.
- Intermediate-level skills working with Microsoft Office applications, document management systems and time-keeping software are necessary.
If you would like to learn more about the Commercial Real Estate Paralegal position available in Hartford, CT, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.